Friday 29 January 2016

Art and Ambition 2016

 

Richard Witham
 
Since I started creating artwork over 5 years ago I have been fortunate that my work has been supported and purchased continually and I now have a number of wonderful supporters who have been the reason why I continued and developed my work and have seen it purchased by customers as far away as Singapore to the US.
 
  
Via eBay - my blog and website I have enjoyed great success as well as having tried out my work with success via a small numbers of galleries here in the South West and London.
 
As 2016 starts I have pondered what the next step should be and I have realised that there is only one real direction and I intend to pursue this avenue across this year.
 
 
When I started and as I continued I never imagined I would have made this rather unexpected career change albeit that I have continued with business world work to subsidise my art ensuring I could continue and that Gael and I [and now Alfie the Cocker Spaniel] do not starve in the process.
 
To focus on creating my work to now work with galleries in the 'real world art market' I shall be ceasing my business world work as well as removing myself from eBay to ensure there is no conflict.
 
 
 
For those who may be interested in understanding how I intend to realise the next part of this journey please click here.
 
 
This is not a request for participation however if your feel you could share it with colleagues then this supports my desire to reach as many people as I can.


















No comments:

Post a Comment