Wednesday 17 June 2015

Hockney Landscapes - SOLD

Gael and I have returned from a wonderful trip staying with her parents in East Yorkshire. During our week there the weather was excellent and we had many days out and excursions. One of our favourite beaches in this country is at Hunmanby Gap north of Bridlington.

Bridlington was and is of course the home of David Hockney from where he created his 'A Bigger Picture' collection of work within which he captured the colours and views of the East Yorkshire Wolds.

During the days out I was continually sketching on any piece of paper I could find [having left everything at home in Dorset] so I could create a couple of landscape works on my return.  

Work Two - 'Hockney Landscape II'




The piece measures 31" x 23" x 1.5" framed and is set behind glass
SOLD

Hockney Landscape I

SOLD














No comments:

Post a Comment