Wednesday 16 March 2011

Jeremy Annear

This week I present an introduction to an artist whose work I discovered two years ago by accident. Since then I have spent quite some time and effort in tracking down and visiting galleries where I can see Jeremy Annear's work.

Their surfaces, textures and shapes are simply excellent and can only be appreciated when viewed in 'real life' - I would recommend to those of you whom his work reasonates with to try and visit a gallery where his work is displayed to fully enjoy the impact.

Below the images are two links - one of which is a short interview from realcornwall.tv the other being his website - please enjoy.

Maritime Blues(Tresco)2008. oil on canvas.120x160cms

Diamond Ledge I(Tresco)2008. oil on canvas. 90x120cms





No comments:

Post a Comment